Aggressively Click Me

Friday 13 November 2015

I brought Ice cream... I lie. I didn't.

So umm...I'm alive. Which is great and all but I didn't bring any ice cream so I can see how this is kind of a disappointment. I'm not a consistent person in any aspects of life and that's really just my way of saying never expect me to post consistently. Take my word for it.
And I also run another blog which you probably didn't know. That's also the main reason why I don't post here as much as I should. I kinda wanted to separate the two but I think I should integrate them now. And yes, that is because I'm terribly lazy and running two blogs whilst procrastinating is a lot of effort. Here it is .If you're already reading my other blog feel free to gasp dramatically. I mean, it won't really do anything but still feel free to.


No comments:

Post a Comment